Best CSGO Gambling Sites of 2020
A complete list of the best sites to gamble with CSGO Skins. It contains only verified, top quality websites that has been tested by real gamblers.
CSGO Gambling Sites List
CSGO Gambling Sites are similar to popular online casinos, but instead of using chips, you gamble with CSGO skins. Some of them will let you wager skins directly, whereas others will convert them to coins or other casino currency before allowing you to place bets.
Our list of the best CSGO Gambling Sites features websites that offer great welcome bonuses coming in a form of free coins or skins (that can be claimed after using promo code), huge skin inventory for your withdrawals, small house edge and provably fair gambling system.
All these skin casinos have been carefully analyzed by our staff. We’ve made deposits, played their games and withdrawn csgo skins. We’ve rated many aspects of each gambling site to provide you with the ranking presenting only user-friendly, trusted and 100% secure sites for csgo gambling.
CSGO Gambling Games
CS:GO Jackpot is the community’s favorite gambling game. You deposit skins into a pot and you get tickets for the value that your items have. For example, if you bet 50$ you get 5000 Tickets, now your friend is depositing 100$, he receives 10000 tickets for his skins. Now you have a 33% chance of winning and your friend has 67% chance of winning. That’s basically how Jackpot sites work. Your tickets / All tickets = Your winning chance, this is the way to calculate how high your winning chance is, but most sites will show your winning chance.
Roulette is a gambling game that is played with coins, you can bet on red, black and green. Green has the lowest chance but also the highest payout if you win. Most players think that Roulette is a game where you can get some fast and easy profit, but this is wrong. If you want to get profit, please check out our gambling guides. Roulette is a nice game if you play with free coins, but we suggest you don’t play Roulette when you bet your own money.
Crash is a very exciting and interesting gambling game. On most CS:GO Crash sites you can test it out with free coins. You bet on a multiplier that keeps going up. If you don’t press “Cashout” before the graph crashes, you will lose your bet. Crash is a game where you can make some fast profit, but it is a very risky game. We suggest you use our methods if you want to get profit, we also suggest you watch the crash history for max. profit.
CSGO Case Opening is the game that you want to choose if you want to get your skins instantly. We suggest you open your own cases and not open the official cases. You should create some cases that have a good chance to get profit.
It's a classic online dice game, where players make wagers on the outcome of the roll. The game itself is a must have for bitcoin casinos and has been adopted by some CSGO gamble sites as well. It requires to convert your skins to the site's currency in order to play.
CSGO Coinflip in an example of a PVP game, where you wager against other player. It’s very simple: you create a game by wagering your skins on one side of a coin. A player joining your game has to bet Skins of equal of very similar value on the other side. The system virtually flips the coin and the winning side takes all skins. Each player has 50% chance of winning the game and the House usually takes 5% fee from the pool. CSGO Coinflip sites have one disadvantage though - you need lots of players to get the games going without interruptions.
This game is characteristic for CSGO Skin Gambling sites and can be something new for you, if you have never gambled CSGO Skins in the past. The goal of CSGO upgrade is (as the name suggests) to change your Skin for a more valuable one. When you wager your skin, you can choose the multiplier (x2, x3, x5, x50 etc.) and you will get information about how likely it is for the upgrade to succeed. Obviously the higher the multiplier you choose the lower your chance of upgrading your item. If your Skin upgrade fails, then your skin will be lost.
CSGO Gambling strategies
We want to show you how to get money through gambling on CS:GO Gambling websites. We offer the best strategies for gambling with coins on gambling websites. If you have some skins but you want to get a knife or something else, which is worth more than your skins, then our gambling guide is perfect for you. You can easily double up what you have used our gambling guides and strategies. We offer well-working guides for every roulette, crash, dice or coinflip site! Make sure to use our codes to get free Coins on those Gambling sites/Case Opening sites and check out if our strategies are working for you and your friends.
The Martingale strategy
The Martingale calls on you to double bets after every loss. The goal is to always win back your losses and earn a small profit in the process. You should also make even-money bets with the Martingale in order to simplify things and minimize your risk.
The Martingale’s best aspects include its ease of use and how it can theoretically be successful. As long as you have the funds to continue doubling bets after losses, you’ll eventually win back your money. You’ll also book small profits along the way every time you win.
The Martingale is one of the best systems for those looking for consistent short-term profits.
The Labouchere strategy
The Labouchere (a.k.a. cancellation system) is a negative progression gambling strategy like the Martingale. The main difference, though, is that it’s less risky. You start this system by creating a unit size. And the simplest way to do this is by choosing the table’s minimum bet. The next step involves deciding how many units you want to win during your session. After deciding this, you create a string of numbers that adds up to your desired unit win. You then add the first and last number in the sequence to determine your bet. You cross off both of these numbers after a win. And you add the combined number to the end of your string after a loss.
One good thing about the Labouchere is that it gives you more freedom than most betting systems. You decide your unit size, desired profit, and how to achieve this profit. Another good aspect to the cancellation system is that it’s not as risky as systems like the Martingale. Rather than doubling your bet following every loss to win back losses, you’re merely wagering a certain amount of units.
The Fibonacci is an interesting roulette strategy because it’s safer than others such as the Martingale but don’t care it being safer, there’s still potential for it to win. It’s a simple math theory where you start with one and add the two previous numbers together to give you the next number.
Oscar’s Grind strategy
Oscar’s Grind is another negative progression strategy in the same vein as the Martingale or Labouchere. But this one is more complicated. You start off by staking 1 unit. And you keep your unit size the same when you’re in a winning or losing streak. You increase your bet by 1 unit whenever you win following a loss. The bet size stays at this level until you lose, then win again.
The good thing about Oscar’s Grind is that it allows you to chase losses without going overboard. You’re only increasing bets by 1 unit following a losing streak, which is less risky than both the Labouchere and Martingale. The other benefit is that Oscar’s Grind is less likely to reach the table gambling limit than the other two systems. This minimizes the problem of running into the table limit during a lengthy losing streak.
The D’Alembert is one of the safest system you can use because while you do increase your bets after a loss, it’s at a much smaller rate than the Martingale. All you do with this system is pick a starting bet, then you increase your bets by one after a loss, and decrease them by one after a win. The theory is that once you have as many wins as losses, you will be in profit by the amount of bets you’ve placed.
How do we rate CSGO Gambling Sites?
When rating a new csgo skins gambling site, we take various aspects under consideration. We’ve listed below the most important of them:
Fast and safe withdrawal
We try to withdraw from every site that is on our list. If the withdraw isn’t working, the site won’t be on our list. If the withdraw is slow, the site will get a bad rating. Additionally we look into the site’s inventory. Top casinos offer a massive collection of skins to be withdrawn.
A fair win chance
We will play on the gambling site for a while and if we lose fast or we think that the site is rigged, the site will get a bad rating. Rigged sites won’t appear on our list.
We like to start gambling with free Coins to see if we like the site or not. If a site has no free Coins, then most likely it won’t appear on our list. If the site offers daily free coins, it will get a good rating on our list.
Fast and helpful support
We will try out if the support of the gambling site is working. If we get a fast and helpful response to our question, the site will get a good rating on our list.
Frequently asked questions
What are CSGO Gambling Sites?
CSGO Gambling Sites are online casinos that accept CSGO Skins as a payment method for both deposits and withdrawals.
Are CSGO Gambling Sites legit?
CS:GO has a history of attracting sites that have scammed players, but all sites on our list are legit and safe to use.
What games can you play on CSGO Gambling Sites?
The most popular game you can play are Jackpot, Coinflip, Roulette, Crash and Case Opening